Every night Alicia wears a silk hair wrap to bed to help protect her hair-do. This helps us to be able to go a few weeks inbetween doing her hair. Every night Alicia brings it to me to tie it on (because I've told Daniel he stinks at it...whenever he puts it on, she wakes up in the morning and discovers it has fallen off). One night, Adelaide got her hands on it and thought it was great fun to try to get it on her own head, so I tied it on for her and took a picture!
4 comments:
sooooooooooo cuuute.
That is so cute. You can help but laugh when you see the picture of Adelaide with the wrap on. She should wear it more often, it matches her outfit!
I just lost all that I had written. I loved all the newsd and am glad Daniel could use some of his skills for the family. I also love Marcies outfit. Love Opa
I must be a little dense because this is the third comment I make and nothing sticks. I love all that you said and I think the pictures are very cute. I like Marcie's outfit and am glad that Daniel could make good use of his doctoring skills. So now you know if you cut yourself he can sow it up. Love Opa
Post a Comment