Wes's friend, Marcie, always gets Adelaide stylin' clothes. Marcie wanted to see a picture of Adelaide in the latest outfit Marcie gave her for her birthday, so I decided to make a blog out of it! The jacket has "fake" fur on the inside, and the pink hat is just funny! I've gotten many compliments on it so far! We used to call them toque's when we lived in Canada, but I think I got made fun of for calling my "hat" a toque when we moved to the States, so that was the end of that. So now I've started calling it a toque again, and Tristan thought that was funny for some reason. I looked up the word in the dictionary, and the meaning is a knitted winter cap, and that is exactly what Addi's hat is...a knitted winter cap. I'm not sure what is so funny about that. Anyway...so, this blog is To Marcie...thanks for making my baby look so chic!
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
To Marcie
Wes's friend, Marcie, always gets Adelaide stylin' clothes. Marcie wanted to see a picture of Adelaide in the latest outfit Marcie gave her for her birthday, so I decided to make a blog out of it! The jacket has "fake" fur on the inside, and the pink hat is just funny! I've gotten many compliments on it so far! We used to call them toque's when we lived in Canada, but I think I got made fun of for calling my "hat" a toque when we moved to the States, so that was the end of that. So now I've started calling it a toque again, and Tristan thought that was funny for some reason. I looked up the word in the dictionary, and the meaning is a knitted winter cap, and that is exactly what Addi's hat is...a knitted winter cap. I'm not sure what is so funny about that. Anyway...so, this blog is To Marcie...thanks for making my baby look so chic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOOK AT THAT BABY...what a cutie! thanks for dedicating a whole blog to me :) Love you katie, i miss you.
It is a TOQUE. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! It was good to hear from you. Your little girl is a sweetheart, nice outfit!
Post a Comment