CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

USA vs Paraguay



Daniel and Tristan went to the USA vs. Paraguay soccer game that was here in Nashville on March 29th. Tristan was pretty excited about it. He and Daniel had bought tickets a few months before, and Tristan would randomly give us an update on the countdown before the game. "21 days, Mom and Dad." We'd be like, "Until what?" Of course he'd look at us like we were completely clueless....a few times of that and we started to catch on (parents are so slow).

It was a little chilly and rainy that night, but I don't think they cared. They had a great time, and had great seats behind on of the goals. Unfortunately USA lost 0-1, but again, I don't think that mattered much to them! I had taken Tristan to go get a USA t-shirt (that he promised he'd wear OVER his jacket since it cost $30....which as you can tell from the photos, he totally did not keep his promise), so he was excited to sport that. Daniel and Tristan ended up going down with a bunch of people from church who had bought tickets. Our good friend bought a school bus a few years ago, so he always gets asked to drive the bus to big events. The big group did a little tailgating before the game.

I really don't have much else to say... I wasn't there, so I guess I should have had Daniel write this post, but he's been super busy getting ready for his oral board exam...which is TOMORROW morning. Hallelujah!!! I dropped him off at the airport this morning...apparently he arrived in Baltimore without a problem, so pray with us that tomorrow goes well! I'd love to not have to worry about this anymore, and I'm sure he'd love it too!!!!

Landon Donovan with the kick.





2 comments:

Camille said...

Good luck to Dan with his big test! I bet you'll both be relieved to have that over! Too many tests in medicine - and they never seem to end!

Love your updates. Everyone looks so great!

Judi said...

I guess Camille was signed in - the message above is from me!

Judi :)