CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Never Gets Old


Ok, so I could be alone in this, but photos like this never get old to me!! As much as this dog can cause me to totally lose my marbles, at least she provides good photo ops!! Harlee continues to get bigger and heavier. She obeys a little bit better....she will come to me when I call her to come in from the yard...before she used to run away from me and play a game. Totally annoying and inconvenient when I have to GO somewhere. Finally I had enough of that stupid game, and left her outside in the cold rain for 2 hours while I went to the gym one morning. Serves her right for not coming when I called to her....she hasn't played that game since. I think she decided she's better off in her kennel than outside in the rain when I leave.

Harlee is a "leaner." She will walk up beside you and lean her body against you. Super annoying when you're trying to cook dinner. She does it to everyone. She just can't seem to get close enough....which would be more tolerable if she wasn't ENORMOUS! Anyway. Daniel is still convinced that I will totally love her one day.

Avery LOVES Harlee. She loves to cuddle with Harlee, give Harlee loves, share her food with Harlee and give her treats. SO cute.

Giddy UP!!!
Again, Harlee's face is priceless. She literally just lets Avery do whatever. She may have a very annoyed look on her face, but she tolerates it. I think secretly she loves all the attention Avery gives her...she just pulls out attitude when we get the camera out.....typical female.

1 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

OH MY GOSHHHHH!

That dog is out of control. She iS HUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!! I love Avery's face in that last pic!!