CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Watch Me Grow

Okay, so I'm sure you are all sick of my posts about my dog.... But as much as I gripe about this animal, I do find her incredibly fascinating. She is just about 3 months old....and she's HUGE. She's bigger than Perci was full-grown. Harlee has a great personality and temperment. She still does "puppy" things (like nip, get underfoot (which drives me crazy when I'm cooking), bark, jump up, and sometimes gets a little hyper), but it's not ALL the time, and overall I can tell she will be an incredible dog. She loves to get out her energy, but she also loves to cuddle up with us...especially on our laps....that will become a serious problem. We are putting a lot of energy into training her, and she is very responsive and smart. And did I mention she LUUUUUUUVES Daniel? It's actual totally pathetic, but kind of cute.....kind of.





















2 months old on the left, and 3 months old on the right.

3 comments:

Cardalls said...

Harlee is so BIG already! Wow!. I love her shiny coat. It's so pretty. You'll need to put her food up higher, already!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

That is UNREAL!!!!!!!!

Ryan seriously was like, who's who???!!! with the addi and avery blog pics. he couldn't tell them apart. after like 5 minutes, he got it :-)

The Taylors said...

can you please email me your mailing address? Thanks!
Lauratagg@gmail.com