CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Typical 15 Minutes

Welcome to my life...

Got home from swim lessons. Addi takes Harlee outside to use the potty. Addi comes in with Harlee. Hook Harlee up to the indoor leash (spans about 6 feet in my kitchen so I can keep a close eye). Call my friend, Tambi, who normally picks up her son and Alicia from school to take them to their back-to-back piano lessons. Her son is sick today, so I need to make other arrangements. Alicia's lesson is from 4-4:30, but have to pick up Tristan from school at 4:30. I'm awesome, but can't be in two places at once. Harlee poops on the floor and before I notice (close eye, right?), she has smeared it across the floor. Avery is on the floor, too. Throw Harlee outside, get Avery in her high chair. This is gross. Addi comes into the kitchen..."That stinks." Thank you...I had no idea. Finish up conversation with Tambi. Avery is screaming. Cut her up some string cheese. Start cleaning up mess. Addi wants lunch...not now, I've got poop on my floor. So she stands to watch while holding her nose...poor thing...but is she cleaning it up? No...send her outside with dog. Avery is screaming...done with her cheese. Grab her some pears. Clean up poop off the floor. Gotta call piano teacher to switch time...don't want to forget. Start to mop....Addi is screaming...she has a splinter. Have to wait a minute...I gotta clean up this mess. Get off phone with piano teacher. Mop for a minute. Avery is screaming...done with her pears. Get some leftovers out of the fridge...cut it up...heat it up...give to Avery. Try to finish mopping...Addi is screaming...again. Harlee is jumping on her. Go outside to get the blankety blank dog. She hides under the deck....SO irritated. Stomp on deck to scare her out...she comes to the edge. Have to get on hands and knees...reach under and grab her. Throw her in kennel...now SHE is crying. Take Addi to the bathroom...retrieve splinter. She's screaming 'cause it hurts. Okay...NOW I can finish mopping....but Addi wants lunch. She'll have to wait. Avery is screaming...she's done with her lunch. Quickly finish mopping. Get Avery cleaned up....put her on the newly cleaned floor. Get Addi lunch...but she doesn't WANT pb&j....too bad. Avery has gone to the playroom to quietly play...Addi is eating her lunch...the dog has given up and is sleeping in her kennel.....

....all in a span of what I swear was only 15 minutes. Did I mention that I had to pee really bad when we got home from swim lessons? I finally got that taken care of too. Maybe now I'll get some lunch......

I'm feeling the love...how about you?

1 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

...

I just had an anxiety attack just reading that.

sooo any possibility you can give the dog back?? lol Pretty sure SHE started all the problems!!!