
The other night Daniel was feeling super sorry for Harlee and her growing pains, so he put her in his lap and started massaging. I thought the whole scenario was hysterical because (1), Daniel was massaging the dog; and (2), the dog was thoroughly enjoying it. I couldn't get over the look on Harlee's face. These dogs grow at such a rapid rate, that they often have severe joint pain (Daniel has now started breaking fish oil capsules over her dinner every night). Often times when we get her out of her kennel to go potty, her legs give way. It's kind of cute, but kind of sad. I don't take AS much pity on her as Daniel...he is totally in love with this dog. They spend "quality" time together every evening. (can you sense me rolling my eyes??) She is also totally convinced she is a lap dog. That should get interesting as she gets to be 130 pounds. Daniel says we should enjoy it while we can...I say let's not teach the dog a bad habit. Whatever...still in love with her speckled nose....



2 comments:
do humans get massages at your house or just animals?
Awww... Harlee is totally adorable! And that story is so... so... Daniel. He's just a nice guy.
Post a Comment