CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall in Franklin

Now that it is cooling off (still 90 degrees, but very little humidity....funny what we consider "cooling off"), we are trying to enjoy our backyard more. Addi had been begging to have a "campfire," and we had somehow accumulated A LOT of wood to burn, so we thought, "why not??" There is nothing better than starting a fire, cooking hot dogs and s'mores, and playing frisbee on a Sunday afternoon.

Sunday dinner

Playing frisbee. You can see our neighbors in the background also having a fire, there aren't any fire restrictions that we know of in our neighborhood (ignorance is bliss).

Teaching Tristan how to do back-flips. He totally didn't trust me at first to be a good spotter. Hello??? I'm a true CHEERLEADER. I tried not to be insulted.

Don't fall on your head! He needs a little work on TUCKING his legs....there is only so much I can do......

1 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Awesome back flip!!!! You were a true cheerleader!!! :-)

ummm did you know that Nashville is only 8 hours from Tallahassee??