CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

This and That

On one of my last blog posts, there was a picture with Addi wearing her hair straight, and my sister commented and wondered if Addi really sits still for me to flat iron her hair. The answer is "yes, absolutely." Everyday I ask her how she wants her hair done, and sometimes she points at my hair and says, "Like that...I want it straight...use the flat iron please." It's fun to mix it up sometimes, but I prefer her curls. It just amazes me how much she picks up on. I think she sees me flat iron or curl my hair, and she loves to watch me use a curling iron on Alicia's hair, so I think she just wants in on the action. She only sits really good for about 5 mintues, so I have to be quick...luckily her hair is fine enough that it doesn't take very long!
On Sunday we had a warm day...in the 50's. It's been unseasonably cold here (in the 20's)...we're used to winters with days no colder than 40 degrees with a cold day here and there...totally spoiled! And I love it! Unfortunately I didn't get to enjoy the beautiful weather on Sunday since I was sick with a stomach bug (why am I always sick??? oh I know, I've got 3 germy kids and a husband who works at a hospital) and spent the day in bed. Daniel took the kids outside, snapped a few pictures, and hung out with our neighbors. I've never had the house so quiet!! That evening he took the kids to a Super Bowl party. I was bummed I missed the party...I HATE missing a party, but I was in no shape to leave the house!

I don't know what it is with Addi wearing her rainboots when she rides her bike, but whatever. Tristan is in the background shooting some hoops. He's been playing for the Young Men's team at church, so he spends a lot of time practicing on his own.

Here's Alicia acting like she doesn't like getting her picture taken. 

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Addi looks so cute with straight hair!!!

Em & M said...

I like the hair that Addi has it is very cute, and I love the picture of Alicia trying to be too cool for school...whats up with that?

Judi said...

Okay I am ready for some warmer weather! No bike riding going on here! It was -2 on my run this morning! My eyelashes had crystals on them! Crazy!

I love Addi's hair - but I am all for curls too!

Hope your feeling better.