CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Alicia's Baptism

I missed blogging about Alicia's baptism on July 5th since our computer was in pieces, so here I am, a month later.... It was a very sweet day when Alicia was baptized by Daniel. In our church the children don't get baptized until 8 years old because that is when we believe children are able to make choices of right and wrong on their own. I had ordered Alicia her own set of scriptures online as a gift for being baptized, but they were late getting here, so today was the first day she was able to take them to church. She was so proud and excited to have her very own set!

3 comments:

Judi said...

Congratulations Alicia!

the Westons

GUENTHERS said...

Yeah to Alicia. What a special day!

Kruger Family said...

That is great...I understand how busy you are...and 2 weeks vacation without daniel...wow to you:)