Over the weekend I flew with Adelaide to Kansas City to see my brother who just came home from serving a two year mission in San Fernando, California for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We've only been able to communicate with him through letters and emails, so I was pretty excited to be able to see and talk with him again. And it just worked out that Daniel had the weekend off and could stay home with Tristan and Alicia (seeing as it is too far for all of us to drive with that quick of a trip and too costly for all of us to fly). Since Addi still flies free, I decided to take her with me to make things easier on Daniel. Plus, she and Mitchell hadn't met since she was born only a month after he left. After her and Mitch got aquainted, she loved hanging out with him and giving him big hugs. And I ended up having myself a great vacation. My family was so wonderful with helping me out with Adelaide and giving me lots of breaks and lots of time to myself. Daniel survived with the other two. They were party animals from what I hear, but they still did their chores and homework!!! So they had lots of time to play, but they got their work done, too!
(Mitchell, me, and Adelaide)

1 comments:
Great pictures. I've never noticed how much you and Mitchell look alike!
Post a Comment