

So, I always feel bad that I always have more pictures of Adelaide to post than of Tristan and Alicia. Addi is home all day with me, so naturally I find myself with more photo opportunities with her. Anyway...here are the latest pictures of her. It has finally gotten cool enough here that she can wear her cowboy boots. This is the full outfit my mom got for her to go with her boots and so we broke it out today. The other two pictures are of Addi trying on a pair of my heals and clomping around the house and of her wearing Daniel's dirty socks that she pulled out of the hamper and put on herself! I was impressed she could get them on her feet, but grossed out by the fact that they'd been on Daniel's feet for a whole day prior!!!!


2 comments:
Look at that little cutie! I wonder who she is talking to...
I can't believe how grown up she looks. So cute!
Post a Comment