Daniel turned 31 years old on Sunday, March 8th. I'm sure he isn't too fond of me broadcasting his age on my blog, but that's the joy of being the main author!! I take many liberties that I'm sure more than 1 member of my family wouldn't be fond of...but I'm okay with that!
Anyway, so Daniel and I went out on a date on Saturday night as a pre-celebration. I picked a seafood restaurant (Bonefish Grill) that he'd been wanting to try since we moved here. We thought the food was quite excellent. Then we went to see "Taken," which we both liked (although we both thought the very end was a little cheesey).
On Sunday, we had another family over for dinner, but soon word got out that it was Daniel's birthday and shortly after dinner we had 3 more families join us! Daniel always tells me he doesn't want a big deal made out of his birthday, so I always struggle because I LOVE a big party. This year I really tried to keep it small, but it just goes to show what great friends we have who will show with dessert in hand just to give good wishes on a birthday! Daniel ended up really enjoying himself, so I was glad that our friends had the inspiration to come on over!!

Little Brynn was all about being as close to the desserts as she could get!!


A carrying case for his iPod shuffle. Doe you love the Spiderman wrapping paper?? Apparently 31 isn't too old for action figure wrapping paper.

And the winner....a set of 6 cordless phones!!!! I'm always too practical when it comes to Daniel's birthday...maybe one day I can get him the 72" plasma tv that he covets!

1 comments:
Happy Birthday Dan!!!!
Post a Comment