Every Thursday afternoon I watch my friends' (
Jason and Rachel) two boys in return for her watching Addi on Wednesday mornings while I volunteer in Alicia's class. These boys, Jacob (age 4) and Seth (age 2) think Tristan is just the coolest. Rachel says that every week when they walk into church the first thing Seth does is look for Tristan and point him out. So cute. Tristan is such a good sport and so patient with the boys. Seth LOVES to play basketball and one Thursday a few weeks ago Tristan was out shooting hoops, so Seth decided he wanted to play too. Seth would pick up the ball, throw it to Tristan, then Tristan would put it up to the net. I watched this happen over and over and over again thinking at some point Tristan would grow impatient, but he never did. I am constantly amazed at Tristan's disposition....I mean, when he's not acting like an adolescent!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment